Vision, Mission & Objective
To provide holistic quality care through teamwork and caring service.
We are committed to:
1. Work as a team with other health care providers, patients, relatives and community in providing quality care .
2. Provide a caring, comfort, conducive, and safe environment for all clients.
3. Review and update nursing knowledge and skills of the nursing profession through continuous nursing education, seminars, conferences and post basic training, Nurses are encouraged to take up post graduate courses.
3. Team work
4. Caring Service
5. Process Excellence
The goals are to:
• Maintain highest level of nursing care to patients and families through individualized holistic care.
• Upgrade standard of care through quality improvement programmes.
• Ensure adequate supervision and teaching of Nursing personnel in each unit.
• Ensure continuous in - service programmes for all categories of nursing personnel with particular attention to orientation, continuous nursing education and staff development.
• Review and upgrade evidenced-based nursing practice through scientific research.